Leveraging on the results of the User Trials (subjective testing) and on the results of massive automated testing of the platform itself (objective testing), the final version of the platform has been delivered in a shape ready for potential exploitation:
- accessible through a simple set of REST APIs, that can be used by any Service Provider to develop its own custom applications resorting to authentication services offered by the OCTAVE TBAS
- flexible with respect to several speaker verification methods
- highly secure, thanks to implementation of leading-edge security protocols
- scalable, as it can handle hundreds of service requests in a short time period without degradation of performance
- conformant to current European legislation and regulations on privacy protection
Making it ready for commercial exploitation will require further engineering steps, at reasonably limited costs, to implement a number of recommendations issued by deliverables D28, D41, D44 and D48, that in overall deal with feedback from Application providers, users’ behaviour and tune-up of system parameters, according to environmental constraints and applicable trade-offs between security and convenience.